Monday, March 8, 2010

The Pink Elephant Challenge #57



Party Invitations

We want to see your party invitations!!
Birthday, Tea Party, Garden Party, Tupperware Party (hee hee), etc...go all out and have fun!!!
 
 
Here is my DT Card:
 

I used Daisy Puddle Jumper for the main image.  
Martha Stewart paper and SU! Ribbon and Border Punches.

I was so sad because i could not find my You're Invited 
stamp, so I had to write it myself...not happy with that, but I had to do!!
 
 

Hope to see you all at TPE thsi week!

HUGS- LORi

11 comments:

Annie said...

oh my goodness is just fantastic - wow wow wow please can I case the idea - I love it.
ann xxx

Cindy Haffner said...

So DARLING Lori.

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling invite, Lori!! I LOVE the peek-a-boo window!! Daisy is too cute!!

Jen Shults said...

Oh my! This is genius!! I've got to make invites for my daughter's 6 year birthday party... hmmm, I may borrow this idea. :D

Renkata said...

Lori, that is one cute invitation.
I love the colour.

Anonymous said...

I am able to make link exchange with HIGH pr pages on related keywords like [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com]bad credit loans[/url] and other financial keywords.
My web page is www.usainstantpayday.com

If your page is important contact me.
please only good pages, wih PR>2 and related to financial keywords
Thanks
CafNarwrire

Unknown said...

Lori... This is such a AMAZING idea!! I only wish I had a little girl I could make them for!! My boys are way to old now!!! REALLY gorgoeous colouring!! Xx

Andrea said...

What a fabulous idea for an invitation - love everything about it!
Love, Andrea xx

Sonia said...

Lovely card, I love the cat and the blu ribbon on the top
Love Sonia

Melina said...

This is so darling! I love Daisy peeking through ;)

Vicki's Blog said...

This is very cute & a great idea for an invite..
Vicki