Tuesday, June 3, 2008

TEAR BEARS




Wow! I am actually posting 2 days in a row! I got some orders delivered today. Now, I have to turn around and get right back to work...on more orders. Praise the Lord! My family is so blessed to have these orders coming in at a steady trickle.

I have discovered Tear Bears and I admit I am a bit obsessed at the moment! Those cute little critters are all i can think about lately. I am trying so hard to get my own pattern designed and to create a bear I am TOTALLY satisfied with. I'll go ahead and let you take a peek at my first and second tries, but please keep in mind practice makes perfect and I certainly need MORE practice!!

Also, added is a paper bag album I made for Hannah with a Tear Bear ordered from Ebay!! Carmen at CKS*Paper*Scraps is so good at these bears! Check out her awesome creations.

Love & Blessings,

LORI

No comments: