Friday, November 14, 2008

November Stamp Club



I have been so busy lately, between Schooling, Volleyball games and practices, 5 kids and By LoRi Designs Christmas Orders. However, the show must go on.... so here are my November Stamp Club Projects.

Supplies (Always SU!):
Stamp Sets: Scandinavian Season and Season of Joy
Cardstock: Bordering Blue, Handsome Hunter, Kiwi Kiss, Always Artichoke & Riding Hood Red
Ink: Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon, Versa Marker, Versamark Pad, Clear Embossing Powder and Stampin' Up! Markers
Tools: Large Star Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, 1/16" Circle Punch, Heat Gun, Cuttlebug and Snowflake CB Folder

Note: I changed the Baja Breeze Designer Paper in my sample to a Bordering Blue strip for the Stamp Club, I thought it looked better!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your cards...they are so beautiful. Your blog shows so much creativity.

MaryJane said...

Lori, this stuff is very nice! I love the christmas tree! This is getting me so excited about the ornaments that we are going to make on Thanksgiving! Can't wait! The kids are gonna love it!

Stacey Schafer said...

great projects, lori:) thanks for the ideas! i'm doing a scandinavian season class next week:)

Bekki B said...

Whoo hoo, can't wait till I get to do these...it'll give me a break from these client Christmas cards!!

Simply Jenn said...

Oh man those look good! I missed getting together this month!

Tina said...

Beautiful as usual.

LeAnne said...

These are beautiful!
LeAnne