Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hannah's 1st TPE Challenge


I had to show off the card that my daughter, Hannah made for The Pink Elephant's 1st Challenge. She has begged me to be on the Design Team, of course I had to say No!! I told her she could make a card, enter it in the challenge, but she was not allowed to win because she is my daughter. She was so excited saying, "Ok Ok Mommy, I will make a card...I don't care if I can't win a prize...being in the challenge is my prize!" She gave me a hug and a kiss and off she went to make this card!! I hope everyone is this excited about TPE!! LOL!
I must say I am so proud and very surprised, as she made this all on her own!!
Woo Hoo, Hannah you Rock!! Mommy loves you!!!


15 comments:

Terri said...

OMGosh---it's beautiful!! Great job Hannah!! You definitely have your Mom's talents! It's great! Love, Miss Terri

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO Hannah! It's adorable!

XOXO
Sara

Unknown said...

Yay, Hannah! I know where you got your talent! :)

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

Way to go! Hannah has her mom's incredible eye for elegant and beautiful cards!

Anonymous said...

Great job Hannah! Beautiful card! Hope you are able to do some more for the challenges!

Maggie Lamarre said...

she did such a wonderful job...She's definitely have a great eye for design..

Congrats on the new challenge blog and the OCC, off course you were invited, you are very talented and Ella is so cute...:)

Maggie

Annie said...

Mean mummy not letting her be on the team!!! It's a fabulous card - she's obviously inherited your talent Lori. You are certainly going to have some competition in the future.

ann xxx

lisa808 said...

Great card Hannah! Talent is inherited. I'm certain you will be future DT member.

Bekki B said...

Way 2 go Hannah! Proud of you! I love that little elephant and was actually coveting it when making my card...

Sheila Risner Tompkins said...

Hannah Bug! That is so cute! Just like you !!!Proud of ya, as always*****Love, Mamaw

Lisa said...

Wonderful job Hannah! Lori, this is my first time visiting your blog, but I will certainly return. Enjoyed all the eye candy!

Maria Matter said...

Wowzer! Such a great card Hannah! I like the swiss dots background and the lovely pink elephant! A perfect card for the first Pink Elephant challenge!
Look forward to seeing more of your cards!
Blessings, Maria

~*Joni said...

Uh Lori, can we just consider Hannah's card my entry? ;) Great job HANNAH!

Eva said...

Ohhh....totally adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Hannah - this is lovely. Such a pretty card!

Marion
UK