Monday, March 2, 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge #4

It's so exciting to be on Challenge #4 at The Pink Elephant!!!

When we started a month ago, I was just hoping someone would find TPE fun and inspiring. I knew I would be satisfied if even only 1 person was happy with the blog, never in my wildest dreams did I think it would be this accepted and liked so soon or even at all!! Thank all of you for all you do to help make TPE such a fun place to be apart of!!!

The Challenge this week is a Recipe Challenge.
The Recipe is to create something...anything using:
Ribbon and a Die or Die Cuts


Supplies
Die Cut: Stampin' Up! Sizzix Pillow Box, Provo Craft Cuttlebug Alpha Set-Hippie Chick
Tools: SU! Scallop Punch, SU! 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Mics. Ribbon and Designer Paper

11 comments:

Bekki B said...

Very Cute pillow boxes...is that what they are called? Anyway, adorable! I can't wait to do this challenge...I will though, till tomorrow!

Annie said...

oh these are just so cute Lori.

Ann xxx

Angela said...

These are awesome. Who wouldn't LOVE to get them. What a great gift. Love the colors too.

Anonymous said...

What precious Pillow Boxes! You're amazing!

~Lori Roop said...

These pillow boxes are adorable, LORi!! I love the papers you used!

Trudi said...

Love these pillow boxes, the colors, the polka dots, the scallops & the abc font! Love it all Lori!

Carol said...

These are fab Lori.....filled with chocolates.....perfect! :)

Hugs
Carol x

Robin said...

These are fabulous Lori!! Now...those would be a wonderful gift presentation. I didn't know that there was a pillow box die!! You should cut some of those and not assemble and use for prizes!
Robin

Rleen said...

WOW! Lori, your creations are stunning! I love the colors and the papers that you used. Fabulous job as always! TFS!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Sweet boxes Lori!! I LOVE the fun colors and darling letters!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Anonymous said...

Too Cute!! These are fantastic!! TFS