Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hannah's Challenge

My almost 13 year old daughter Hannah a.k.a Hannah Bug since birth, has started her own weekly challenges for young papercrafters!! She has been asking for sometime now and I finally gave in and said, "Go ahead"!
I couldn't resist any longer when she said, "Mom...Kids can be Card Makers too! It took me back to a t-shirt my sister had when we were little that read - Kids are people too!

I will find a way to make this have something to do with a homeschool assignment.. Maybe Computer, Leadership, Time Management or Creative Thinking Class! A great perk of Homeschooling... huh!! Turning something they love into a class!! She wants to go into the design field one day, so I thought hmmm...She will have to: meet her deadline, write her own post, make her card, photograph her card, post it ON TIME and organize her design team...Might as well practice now!!
She has named them
Hannah Bug Color Challenges
Her first Color Challenge is:

Yellow, Aqua and White

My son, Landon and daughter, Ella HAD to make a card too, so let them show Hannah a little love and support.

Landon

Ella
Hope you all find time to take a peek and leave a comment or allow your little ones to showcase their skills!!! Thanks in advance for supporting her.

This is Kids Month at Stampin' Up! so this is a great time to introduce your little one to stamping and crafting!!!


Click for details

If you need or want anything just let me know!!

There is only a week left for the SU! Demo Sign Up Special for only $85!!!
I would Love to have you on my team!!!!

HUgs~ LORi

3 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

I love it~Hannah is following in her Mom's footsteps. Congrats Hannah!!

London & Ella great job on your cards!!

Terri said...

Awwwww...I love Landon & Ella's cards & I love that Hannah is starting her own challenges!! Your kids are sooooo adorable!!! I gotta get up there soon to see 'em....so I can love 'em & kiss 'em & squeeze 'em and.....LOL

Annie said...

I think this is great experience for her Lori - definitely counts as valuable home schooling.

I let my friends who have children know.