Monday, November 30, 2009

DCRU- Christmas Paper

Die Cuts R Us - Product Spotlight

This week for DCRU, I had the priviledge of working with one of my favorite things....Paper!!!
The Christmas Paper at DCRU is on sale Today.... in honor of Cyber Monday!!

Although DCRU, has a large selection of fabulous papers in both 6x6 and 12x12 sizes... I chose a few samples to work with and showcase. They are all high quality and very easy to coordinate with the card stock I use on a regular basis!!

Look HERE to find complete post and HERE for the DCRU Online Store




I also used the Basic Grey Buttons on all 3 of my cards!!

Hope you enjoy them and have fun at today's Cyber Sale!!


4 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMGOSH!!! Your TGF cards are out of this world, Miss Lori! LOVE THEM!!!

Sheri Gilson said...

WOW!! These are all fabulous!! You did a wonderful job coloring the images!!

Danni said...

Love, love these, especially the middle one!! Awesome!

Juls said...

wow these are just gorgeous!! Love the button detail on the 1st one!