Tuesday, July 20, 2010

National Lollipop Day


Did you know that today is National Lollipop Day?!!?
Well, it sure is and in celebration of a day as sweet as today...we have a 
little "Lollipop Parade" for you!!


Two of our wonderful designers, Sheri Gilson and Krista Van Tol have 
created cards featuring digis from the 
Lollipop Digi Collection 
by yours truly, Lori Boyd at Claudia & Co. sold at DCRU!


Krista Van Tol
Gracie and Dylan Lollipop

Baby Jussie
Baby McCoy (as a Girl)
Ethan Lollipop
Hannah Lollipop
__________________________________________


Sheri Gilson

Baby  McCoy

Bumble Bee Lollipop

 Ladybug Lollipop
 
Butterfly Lollipop

You can find your own Lollipops HERE at the DCRU Shop or at
my Little (needs to be filled) Digi Shop HERE!!!
Anything you ever need...just email me at
byloridesigns@gmail.com
and I will be sure to get it for you!!

Thanks so much Krista and Sheri...i LOVE your work!!

Hope you find time to hop over and see all the stamps 
Claudia and Company has to offer at Die Cuts R Us!!


Have a Super Sweet and very Happy
National Lollipop Day!!!


4 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

All these cards are just precious! :)

Andrea C said...

all great cards x

Kimmarie Baker said...

I hope you had a great Lollipop Day! I love these cards. They are full of fun and smiles! (my smile, as that is what I do when I look at the cards each week)

Barb said...

These are the sweetest cards! Fabulous work, ladies!