Sunday, August 15, 2010

A New Sugar Stick Digi

Hi Everyone!!

It's time for another digital stamp to to added to the Digi Stamp Collection

Today, we have a Sugar Stick Teacher Set for you


Sugar Stick
TEACHER SET

By Lori BoydDigital Stamp Set
Price:$5.00
 ____________________________________________

I have a little treat for you...

A Teacher's Gift with a Tag:


I made this tag using October Afternoon Paper.
And in honor of the Fun Tag Challenge over at A Crafty Little Place this week!

Look HERE for your own Sugar Stick Teacher Digi Set.

Be sure to hop over to the C&Co. Blog to see the full release post which includes
3 fabulous sample by Sheri Gilson and Tracy Clemente!!

♥ Hugs and Blessings-

 

9 comments:

Kimmarie Baker said...

LOVE IT! I know what I am buying today!

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable project, Lori!! Love the tag!! Another fabulous creation!!

Tracy said...

LORi this is SUPER cute!!!! This set is perfect for teacher gifts too. This was the first time I got to play with digi's and I LOVE them!!! I'm convinced now more than ever, there isn't anything you can't do!!! You are such an inspiration.

Hugs,
Tracy

Shelby Goolsby said...

Adorable Digi you created and the gift tag is very cute.
Hugs,
Shelby

~*Joni said...

I LOVE it Lori! What an awesome gift set, she is such a cutie!!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Lori this has FABULOUSNESS written all over it! The new image is perfect and the little ellements you used, the tab, the ruler...really fun. This is just way too cute! So glad you could join in the challenge. Hope to see you often.

Smiles!
Gwen DTC@ACLP

Dawn said...

Your artwork is fantastic! I also love, love, love the way you color them. They always look so polished and ready to pop off the page. I have much to learn!

Silvia said...

OMG Lori! This is the most adorable jar I have ever seen. The new images are just too adorable and sweet. Thanks for sharing...

Hugs,

Nicole said...

WOWSERS, Lori, your jar is just amazing! I wish I could make altered art look that good!! Hugs, Nicole (ACLP DT!)