Thursday, October 28, 2010

New to By LORi Designs

Please Meet....

Fall Time

PJ Henry and Sam & PJ Katie and Grace
Of the Wagon Tales Series 
 sold exclusively at By LORi Designs

You can find them HERE
I made this card to add to 




And this one I designed according to and in celebration of my very first time playing with 



 
They are actually Puddle Jumpers, but because they are not as toddler like as the other 
Puddle Jumpers they will be known as PJs.
I plan on adding to the Wagon Tales Series...the possibilities are endless...I can pop 
all kinds of stuff in these Wagons...Hee hee!!!

 When you purchase these cutie pies...you will get the image with a face on the pumpkin and the one with out!!


Hugs and Blessings - 

6 comments:

Jenn K said...

Oh my!! How CUTE are these?!! I just LOVE them Lori!!

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

Gosh...they are soooo sweet,Lori!

Kimmarie Baker said...

Super cute!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Lori, love these cards both are just adorable and I can't wait to see what you put in the wagon next.

Joan V said...

Ahh, these cards are so cute. I love their colors. Thank you for sharing.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Too sweet. I love wagons and kids :D Your cards are fantastic as always.

HUGS