Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A New Line of Digis at BLD


Happy Thanksgiving Eve!!

I have 1 new digi stamp line with 4 new images for you.
They are called... SPOONFULS by Sheila.
My Mom, Sheila drew them last Spring and then as she says, I Lori-ized them!! LOL!!

It has taken me this long to get them inked and cleaned up, but I wanted to get them ready 
in celebration of my Mom and Daddy's 38th Wedding Anniversary!

I named these little dolls, Spoonfuls because "Spoonful" was my Daddy's little high
school nickname for my Mom!! Silly kids!!

I'd like to introduce...  
The SPOONFULS

They are in the SHOP now HERE!!




3 comments:

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Oh, these are adorable Lori!

Kimberly S said...

Oh my goodness, they are just precious! :)

Amanda said...

Ruthie reminds me of my DD! They are adorable!!!! :D