Friday, December 17, 2010

By LORi Designs Christmas Special

Howdy Everyone!!

I wanted to let you all know about a little 
Christmas Special 
that starts right now at 

Every $10 order gets this Santa Digi Free.
This special will run from now until Christmas Eve!

The Pink Elephant has a post today with lovely Christmas Tags 
to show you so I thought what a nice time to create a tag and have
a Special at By LORi Designs!!
_____________

You want another Special to chose from?
Ok, Ok...here ya go
for a Limited Time Only...
Christmas Special
Christmas Bundle I (Reg. $5)
Christmas Tree (Reg. $2)
Tanner (Reg. $3)
Puddle Jumper Nativity (Reg. $5)
You can get all you see above for $10 and the Santa Digi Free.
This sale will end Sunday Night at Midnight EST.

Click Button Below to Purchase




I have to show you all this fabulous card made by 
Joni Wilson
using Lollipop Santa!!
Thanks so much Joni!!

Another Awesome Card using Santa, this one was
designed by BLD's very own... 
Andrea Gourley
Thanks so much Andrea!!


Here is my other Tag for the TPE Post:

Hope you find time to take a peek at all the Girls have created!!

Warm Hugs-
LORi BOYD

2 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Lori, what a fun looking Santa love the card design but not whats behind it, it looks rather cold with you. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Silvia said...

Oh my goodness, this is so adorable! Hope you had a magical Christmas celebration.Please stop by my blog and grab the blog award I have for you! Thanks for being such an amazing freind.

hugs,