Thursday, September 8, 2011

Deconstructed Sketch-DS18 & By Lori Designs


 I love Thursdays...I love Jen's Sketches!
Here is the sketch for this week at



I flipped the sketch to it's side and added one of my newly released By LORi Designs Halloween-y images...Witchy Prue...her cat, Winston and 2 little spiders, Spot & Lou!
I paired Prue with this scrumptious Halloween Paper by Echo Park - The Apothecary Emporium...you find at Your Scrapbook Supply Online Store.


I hope you find time to join us this week!

Blessings- LORi

5 comments:

Jennifer Shults said...

Gorgeous work Lori! Your coloring on that ADORABLE stamp is too cute! Love this!!

kadie said...

LORi, I ADORE this card!!! Great use of the sketch and fantastic artistry, as always!! Love it!!

Danni said...

Adorable card!!

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous love this image, fab colours too, Stunning work big hugs pops x x x

Elena said...

Ohhhwww sooo lovelyy!! I usually love Halloween works but this... this is great!! The colouring and papers are just gorgeous, like ever!

Hugs,
Elena