Sunday, October 23, 2011

Colored Saturated Canary

Ok, so if you frequent my blog then you know my favorite part of Paper Crafting/Card Making is COLORING
I LOVE to color!

I have had these sensational images by the AMAZING artist, Krista Smith for a bit now, but have been struggling to find time to get the card constructed, so I decided...
why not show you the colored images pre card application!!?!?!?
I mean the colored image is the BEST part of the card anyway!
Right?!?!!?

So here goes...

Please meet Pink PunketteBaby Jake,  Copica and Stroppy Beth (who to me...looks so so much like my Ella)
Not necessarily, the pose although she does pout, but the image itself, her hair, her eyes, her lips...that sweet lil' face...this little girl looks like my Ella!

See...
Be sure to head over to Krista's Etsy Shop for more Saturated Canary Images!

Hugs - LORi BOYD

6 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Girl you have some crazy coloring skills. Makes me want to practice and practice and hope to be as good as you someday.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful coloring. I often color images when I have time for nothin else... Gotta love coloring.
And your Ella is gorgeous. That image could be her.

Hugs,
em

Kimberly said...

Too funny, i have all these images too...we think alike, now if only i could color like you. You are one amazing girl with a marker...sick skills....tfs
www.justwordz.ca

Carisa said...

def THE best part of cardmaking is coloring!!! i love these and too cute the likeness of the image & ella!

Nicolchen said...

WOW...your colouring is stunning ... wonderful colors you´ve used :0)))

Hugs Nicole

kadie said...

I totally agree...my favorite part is the coloring! It's such a joy to just sit and color. And your coloring is always AMAZING!! I can't get enough of your beautiful coloring.

awwwww, sweet Ella. That cutie pie babe of yours could be the inspiration for many a stamp!!