Saturday, March 31, 2012

My Last Mo Card


Actually, it's not my last Mo card ever, but it is my last Mo card as a member of Mo's Dream Team.
It has been a joy and an honor to work with my very talented and kind friend, Mo Manning.
We all know she is amazingly talented as far as her art goes, I am blessed to know that she is an intelligent and caring lady as well. 
Thank you Mo for a fabulous almost 2 years!!
It was wonderful working with the other talented ladies on the Dream Team as 
well...I count it all a treat and am very thankful!  Blessings to you all Girls!!

As I told you all before in my last Retro Sketch post, I am cutting back and stepping down from some of my Design Teams.  Designing for others is fun and rewarding, however it is also a bit time consuming.
I'm totally in the mood for no deadlines, no due dates and everything Fun and Family!
I look forward to being able to design and color more for me and when I want to, instead of on a schedule with themes and requirements! I hope this new fun schedule will allow for more variety in my crafting and better quality work, as I will not be so rushed and pressed for time.
YAY!!

For my card today I used Carly with a Carrot.
She is a doll and so much fun to create with!
I designed this card using Karen's sketch at 

Yep, I flipped the sketch...hope that's okay!!

Have a wonderful Saturday!
The sun is shining and beautiful signs of Spring are all over the place!
Ahhh, God is Good!


Blessings - LORI BOYD




7 comments:

Vivi Casale said...

gorgeous card Lori.. love all the polka dots on her dress!!
xoxo

Danni said...

Super cute card!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Lori, I am going to miss seeing your awesome coloring of Mo's images, but I look forward to seeing what is next for the fabulous Miss Lori!

Lisa Elton said...

TOO SWEET Lori! Love her polka dot dress ;)

heidy said...

Oh love your card Lori love her dress!!!
Will mis you!!
Hugs Heidy

Dafi✿ said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the cute image and the colors:)

Rachel Parys said...

She is super cute!! I love that bright salmon color, it's gorgeous!