Thursday, November 15, 2012

DS78 - Sweet Boy Layout

It's hard to believe we are on Challenge no.78 already at 
The Deconstructed Sketch, but we are and yes, time is flying by!

Here is my layout using this week's sketch by our awesome leader, Jen Shults:


That's my oldest son, Landon. 
He is growing up and such a sweet gentleman...but honestly, I miss my baby boy!
He will be 10 this coming March and it feels like just yesterday I was holding him 
for the first time...he was so little!  Thank you Father God for this amazing young man...who loves YOU so very much! 

Here is the sketch:

Click HERE to see what other DS Girls have created & to join in the challenge fun.

Have a beautiful day!!

♥LORi

6 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Great layout Lori. Love those papers you used and such a handsome boy.

Jen Shults said...

I know! I don't know how we got to 78!! It seems like we just started with number 1 yesterday! I love your sweet layout... it's so cute! LOVE those papers and Landon is a cutie!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute layout!! Landon is a lil' cutie!!

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lori! Xx

tracey said...

Beautiful layout of your son Lori.

kadie said...

Awesome take on this sketch, LORi! Love that sweet pic of Landon! HUGS and Happy Thanksgiving to the Boyds!! ♥