Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Ella's NEW Digi Line - So Ella

Hello Friends!

There is some pretty exciting news at By LORi Designs this morning!
 It involves my nine year old daughter, Ella!
A line of digital stamps that are totally and simply...Soooo Ella!
You can read all about it and see what the BLD DT have created HERE


used Veggie Girl Vera
She sure is fun to color! I think she is my favorite of the release!

I know Ella would love to see what you think of her new digis, so please leave a comment on the BLD blog post and someone will win a $15 Digi Gift Certificate to use at BLD!

Blessings & ♥ -


Sarah @ Pink Lime said...

So Cute! I love them! I'd love the chance to win.

Dawn Barrett said...

So sweet. I love the swoopie hair!! Way to go!

melissac said...

Yet another artist in the family!! I love these!!

Jennifer said...

You are so VERY talented Ella!!! I am so Impressed with all of your drawings!!! They are TOO CUTE!!! Keep up the amazing work!!! (=

jessica said...

These are adorable Ella! You are one talented girl! Keep up the AWESOME work!!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Way to go Ella! I see she gets her drawing skills from her Momma!

Natalie said...

These images are darling!!! What a blessing to have such a talent.

Sammi said...

Ella - I totally LOVE your artwork!! Good job!!! Made me break my no purchasing rule that I've had though! ahhhhh lol! Well at least I have some new pretty girls to colour up now! hehe!! THANKS!! :)

Colleen said...

OMG, these drawings are amazing...I think I will need to buy some and have fun coloring them!