Monday, December 28, 2015

Attepmting to Crochet


While at my parents Christmas Day I decided to try crocheting again. My mom taught me and my 2 younger sisters a simple stitch when we were little, but I never continued it. Every several years I pick up some yarn again and see if I can still do that simple stitch. Las time I tried my mom looked at it and said "Well, I am not sure what you are doing, but it looks good."
Ha!! 

So here I am giving it another go!

Late last night even attempted my very first granny square:



 It's so much fun!!

2 comments:

Bunny said...

I think it looks pretty good. I never got around to learning how to make the granny square or anything else but a straight line. I'd like to see it when you get done.

Joan said...

My sister tried to teach me how to crochet last fall. I wanted to make a basket. I found I could do a simple stitch but that was about it. I'm proud of you for continuing and doing a great job on your granny square. I never did make a basket. Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing your future projects.