Monday, December 29, 2008

Tina's Dog and the WhoMan Bone


My Blog friend, Tina has 2 large dogs named T-Bone and Pork Chop. For Christmas they received Very large chew bones. I was looking at her blog today and got up to see whose hair had just been cut and was now laying on the floor (it was Landon's). When all of a sudden, Landon and Ella started screaming and crying, saying something about a big black dog and a who-man arm...Come to find I had left Tina's blog on the picture of her dog with the big bone in his mouth! Ha ha They thought it was a human arm! It took me a few minutes to calm them down and convince them that the bone was NOT a Human arm bone!! Ella said through tears, "I know it is a who-man arm. I can see these (as she points at her own fingers). I realize this shouldn't be this funny and I should be ashamed of myself, cracking up at my poor babies expense, but I still get giggle every time I think of them freaking out over this very innocent picture of a Dog and his Chew Bone!!!

Update: As I read this to Eric. Ella screams from the other side of the room "IT IS A WHOMAN ARM!!" We giggled. She got mad and started saying "I know it is a WHOMAN Arm, I can see the Sangers!!" (her way of saying Fingers). Now, she is just singing over and over..."WhoMan Arm, WhoMan Arm!" She is silly!!!

5 comments:

Bekki B said...

Omgosh!!!! That's so funny...I about peed my pants! Cutie pie Ella and Landon!

Tina said...

oh my goodness I can't stop laughing. it really does look like a human arm! you know my neighbor HAS been getting on my nerves lately.....(whistling innocently)

Lori, I am so sorry I have completely scarred your children which will inevitably require intensive therapy.

I will put a warning on any post that may be harmful to the wellbeing of children in the vacinity of any computers.

I had to show my husband this post needless to say we had a GEREAT laugh.

MaryJane said...

It's a good thing that we don't live too close to Tina! We will be keeping an eye on any new bones your dogs may have! :)

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha! That was a funny story! Once I look at it again it DOES kind of look like an arm!

Anonymous said...

What words...