Thursday, June 4, 2009

Honest Scrap Award

Thank you Super Bunches Dawn!!!
You are too sweet of you!!
I have seen this wawrd around and liked the old fashioned metal sign look!!! Thanks Again!!!




There are a few requirements to accepting the Honest Scrap Award and they are as follows.

A) I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link...

B) I must list 10 honest things about myself.

1) God is my King!!!
2) I am SOOOOO in love with my wonderful Husband!! I SUPER like him!!!
3) My kids mean the world to me and I LOVE to be with them!!
4) I love to Homeschool!!!
5) I DO NOT like MEAN, Dishonest, Gossipy, 2 faced....INSANE people!!!
6) I cherish my FRIENDS!!
7) I am LOYAL!!!!
8) I love Elvis and Lucy, as in Presley and Ball!!!!
9) I still LOVE Barbie!!
10) I my Mommy and Daddy are my HEROES!!!

C) I must put a copy of the The Honest Scrap logo on my blog.

D) I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers and list their links.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Thanks Lori! I will post this over to my blog soon.....but I'm not sure I know 7 people to pass it on too? LOL

Gabriela said...

Congratulations on your newest award Lori. I've long admired (okay, and coveted) this one. You are quite worthy to be honored like this and your blog is a delight to visit. Thank you for awarding it to me in turn!