Friday, June 12, 2009

I'm Addicted

It's Official...I am 100%, Head-Over Heels, Crazy, Over the Moon, Utterly Addicted to
Hanna Stamps
I haven't really had that much experience with clear stamps, actually I've only used one other company so I had nothing to compare to, BUT I am so impressed with the very clean, clear, crisp way that Hanna Stamps stamp!!!
Not, to mention they are one of my favorites to color!!!!
I am SERIOUSLY in LOVE!!!
Soooo, I HAD to make another card.

My Little Hannah, loves them too and she has had a blast this evening coloring them!!!
When I was young, I LOVED coloring books, especially Barbie Coloring Books. As soon as I got a new one, I'd quickly thumb through it, picking out all my favorite pages to color...Hanna Stamps are EXACTLY what ALL my favorite pages looked like!!! I feel like a fashion designer!!
Every time you stamp her, she's like a fresh canvas just waiting to be colored!!! She is any woman and every woman!! So hip, funky and totally cool!!! The kinda girl we all wish to be!!
Hope you all are enjoying your Hanna Stamps as much as I!!
I am kicking myself for not opening her sooner!!!


5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee I think you like Hanna Stamps. I loved coloring when I was a girl tooo!1 Love your Hanna!!!

StampOwl said...

Good to see you addicted and what better to be addicted to then Hanna Stamps ... am enjoying seeing your creations!

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally cute Hanna card - Lori!!! Awesome coloring too :)!!! Hugs ~S~

Kristine said...

Congrats Lori on being the big winner of our INKY IMPRESSIONS Blog Hop Candy!! :) We hope you will LOVE coloring these adorable girls stamps just as much as your Hannahs ;P

I've enjoyed visiting your blog here. Love seeing all your beautiful creations--both cards AND your adorable children! :) God bless!

P.S.
I have a wonderful award on my blog for YOU! :) Happy Sunday!

Barb said...

Fantastic coloring, Lori!