Tuesday, February 2, 2010

DCRU - Challenge 23


Who doesn't have a sweet tooth this time of year? I'm sure with all the Valentine candy out there, that most of us have had a sugar rush by now. This week's challenge is dedicated to a sugar rush, a Basic Grey Sugar Rush that is.

The entire line of Basic Grey Sugar Rush products are available at the Die Cuts R Us Store.

Today's challenge is a color challenge. Use the colors of the Basic Grey Sugar Rush buttons to create a project, LO, or card.

Here are the inspiration colors:

 Here are my DT Cards:




6 comments:

Jen said...

What fabulous timing... I just bought those buttons this weekend... I need to see what I can make. :D

PaperCrafty said...

Fabulous cards, Lori!! I love both of your wonderful designs!!

Gwen said...

Lori, I can't believe your cards still look so good when I know how sick you've been...Great job girlie! Hope you are all feeling better.

Smiles and cheer!
Gwen

Cara said...

Hi, LORi!! I hope you and your family are on the mend. Gorgeous cards...love those little Dew Drops.
Inky hugs,
Cara

Elaine aka Quixotic said...

Gorgeous cards, Lori!

Hanne said...

Your cards are fantastic!
Hanne