Monday, February 1, 2010

The Pink Elephant Challenge #52



All About Pink - In Honor of Ella

Our Fabulous Sponsor this week is:

The design team got to work with some of the digital stamps the were created by our very own
Robin Willis for Squigglefly.
A randomly drawn winner from one of this week's participants will win 2 free digis of their choice from Robin's collection.

Here is my DT Card:
I picked Robin's "Love Is Uplifting" Digi...and it's too cute!!!
Our home has been attacked by a bad stomach virus...while my sweet Hannah was sick...I took care of her and then while I was in bed...she took care of my blog and TPE stuff!!  She took the pictures of our cards...and learned to edit them...Woo hoo and Thank You Sweet Hannah Bug!!
Now back to sleep...so thankful for laptops!!!

Congratulations Robin!!
Big Hugs!!

7 comments:

Juls said...

wow this is stunning!! Love the bright cheerful colours! Hugs Juls

Andrea said...

what a gorgeous card this is
beautiful colors too
hugs andrea

Holly Young said...

one of my favorites Lori! Love the way you did the balloon!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Gorgeous Lori! Love the bright colours.
Kristy x

StampOwl said...

so pretty lori

Sheri Gilson said...

Gorgeous card, Lori!! Love the colors!!

Annie said...

wow just gorgeous - hope you're feeling better Lori.
Ann xxx