Friday, May 18, 2012

The Deconstructed Sketch - DS52 Sweet Flower Girl

The Deconstructed Sketch - DS52


It's time for...
The fabulous sketch this week :

I used the sketch to make a Digi Scrap page .
I just love that I can easily use Jen's awesome sketches is my scrapbooking.
This page is of my baby girl, Ella.
This time last year, she was the flower girl at one of my good friend's wedding.
I love this photo of her...I love digi scrapping!!
I used a kit by  Mari Koegelenberg, I crazy over her style and am really happy with my kit purchase at The Sweet Shoppe.
I created this page using My Memories Software.
You can take advantage of the discount code I have in my sidebar to receive $10 off your software and an additional $10 to spend in the MM Shop in kits. 


Be sure to hop over and join in the DS fun this week!

Blessings - LORi BOYD

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Gorgeous layout and beautiful photo....

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful layout!! Love that sweet picture of Ella!!

Sally Dube said...

This is just beautiful - sweet picture of your sweet little girl!

Judy Rozema said...

Absolutely beautiful photo and beautiful layout! Love those flowers!