Saturday, October 13, 2012

Ella's Pink Scrapbook Challenge 29


Well, I have been attempting to digi scrap for almost a year now...the end of October marks 1 year. 
I know I should be better than I am after a year, 
but whether I am good at it or not...I AM LOVING IT!!
Absolutely...LOVING digital scrapbooking!  
Not only do I get to use my mounds and mounds of photos...the designers who design digi scrap kits are awesome and the kits are too scrumptious to pass up!  
So in a nut shell...I ♥ Digi Scrappin'!! 

In an effort to create another excuse for me to design layouts...I have 
decided to bring back Ella's Pink Scrapbook at The Pink Elephant
YAY!
Back in 2010 we ran scrppy challenges and I always longed to join in the fun...now I get to!!
 WOO HOO!

Here is the layout I designed for our current challenge: 
(I picked up where we left off in 2010 with Challenge 29)



To create this page I used:

A photo of my sweet Ella Roo

Thrifty Finds by Mari Koegelenberg

The Sweetest Thing by Zoe Pearn

I sure hope you will all join in the scrappy fun at TPE.


We are having a Scrap DT CALL...You can read all about it HERE.

Have a super fabulous Saturday!

♥LORi

1 comment:

Stacey Schafer said...

what a beautiful page, Lori! love the soft and subtle feel...and what a lovely image of your sweet girl:)