Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Deconstructed Sketch - DS74


It is once again time for another wonderful Deconstructed Sketch...this time it's DS74 and they just keep getting better and better!  Jen always designs such fun for us to work with!

I once again used the sketch to create a digi scrap layout.
I admit...I am really missing coloring up an image for a card, but right now my Copic supply is a bot dry, so I need to get a few refills.  As soon as I do that...I will definitely be 
coloring and card making again!

Here is today's sketch:

You can find the challenge details & see what the other Deconstructed Girls have designed to share today by clicking right HERE.  Have a wonderful wonderful day!

:o) LORi

5 comments:

Crestajune said...

Such a sweet layout! I love that picture. It just melts my heart! Have a wonderful day, Lori!

kadie said...

Another Fab digi page, LO! And what a sweet sweet photo. Your kids are going to cherish all these special moments chronicled!! HUGs, kadie

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lori!! Another beautiful layout of your beautiful children!! Xx

dpkennedy said...

Absolutely amazing! I love the paper, the quote, the fabulous photo...your whole interpretation is wonderful!

Amy Sheffer said...

WOW!! Breathtaking how sweet and tender this is!