Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Blog Award from Robin


I got a blog award from Robin at Robin's Artful Musings
Thank you so much Robin, I am excited and honored.
This is a beautiful Award!!

Robin and I are on the Cuttlebug Challenge Design Team together and I am happy to be on a team with her!!
Thanks and Blessings to you Robin!!

When you receive this award, you must list 7 of your favorite things and 7 other bloggers to award it to.

My 7 Favorite Things
1) My Family
2) Stamps- Stampin' Up!
3) The Color - PINK
4) a great pair of jeans
5) My husband's hugs (and kisses)
6) Anything Polka dotted
7) singing karaoke with my kids (at home)

And the AWARD goes to...
1) Betty
2)
3) Amber
4) Trudi
5) Mrs. J
6) Jenn K
7) Becky

These ladies are so talented and their work totally inspiring!!

6 comments:

Bekki B said...

Congrats on another award Lo!!!

Tina said...

Congrats you deserve ALL the recognition you get. I think you are amazing at ALL you do!

BettyBee said...

Oh, Lori! Congrats on your creative award, as you are SO Creative!! I love the sweet favorite things that you posted...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for thinking of me :) I am truly tickled to receive this award from you.

Mrs J said...

Awww, Lori, your're a sweetheart! Thank you so much for thinking of me. And congratulations on getting the award in the first place!

Hugs Mrs J xxx

Jenn K said...

Congrats on your award! Thank you for including me..I am honored! By the way I love your weaving card...your tutorial was awesome! Great job! I am going to make one too.

Amber said...

Thank you so much Lori, you are so sweet and I adore your creations! I'm so happy to be on the DT with you, 2 Kentucky girls picked for the same DT! We should get an award from the Governor:) You so deserved your blog award, I just love looking to see what you've made and your blog is so cute!
Hugs
Amber
p.s. Your weaved card is amazing! I can't wait to try this technique out:)