Friday, January 9, 2009

Design Team...ME!?!?!?!


Yes, That's right I have been selected to be on the
Cuttlebug Challenge

Design Team!

I am so EXCITED and HONORED!!
Getting to hear about all the fun things they have planned for you all this year is Amazing!
You have to get linked to their blog and start following along. Join the challenges. If you love your Cuttlebug (and who doesn't) this is definitely the blog for you!!

They will begin Introducing all the new Design Team Members today (I think), so hop over today and tomorrow and the next day and... well you get the idea!!

Come Join the Fun!

Keep your eye out for my Intro, post a comment (on their blog) and tell me Hi, post the news about CCB and the new Design Team on your own blog. Then post here on my blog, telling me you posted and I will enter you to win one of my By LoRi Design plates!!

Now, Start Cuttlebuggin' why don'tcha!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! How fun and exciting!

Tina said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to follow along. I soooooo wish I had time for this, I know I would enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Lori!! I loved being on a DT and wish I could again. The stamping ones tend to be filled by the same awesome stampers though and they wouldn't want me... ;) I like to be on ones that I truly love their products and I know you love your CB stuff!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Lori! What an honour! I am sure you will succeed at this, as you are very talented!!!

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

Congrats, Lori! You will be terrific at this! I can't wait to see all of your new and exciting creations - always inspiring!

Terri said...

Congratulations, Lori!! You will be such a great part of that team! Have fun!

Bekki B said...

Congrats Lori! Why am I not surprised?

MaryJane said...

I'm not sure what all that stuff means, but I'm sure it has something to do with your amazing talents from God! Congratulations!!! Good luck balancing all this stampin' stuff, husband, kids, homeschooling, LoRi designs, coop,...-out of breath! Wonder Woman!!!