Friday, January 2, 2009

Scallop Circle Comparison

Merry Christmas to me!!!
Eric got me a BIG SHOT!!! WOO HOO!! Yippee!
I finally got to play with it last night...I LOVE it!!! Very smooth and super easy to use!!
The only question I have now is why I didn't get it sooner!!!
One question I had before was, if I have the scallop circle punch why would I need more scallop circles, I thought what if some of you are wondering the same thing...so I decided to do a little experiment!! A presentation of Scallops just in case you are a visual learner as I am!!

Largest one measures 4 1/2 ", Next is 3 1/2" and the black one is 2"! SWWEEET!!!!
I know your thinking... the black scallop circle from the Scallop Circle Die #1 is the same as the Scallop Circle Punch, but it's not here is proof:
See they are different, slightly but certainly different!!
I love'm!!

1 comment:

Bekki B said...

I can't wait to get this die! I love you cupey cake background! There's some cupey cake song that you need to hear and put on your blog if I can find it!