Friday, February 3, 2012

CQ122, SC10 and DS37

I'm playing catch...

My first card is my DT card for
Saturated Canary is sponsoring The Deconstructed Sketch...so 
I combined the SC ChallengeRedPink, and White
with the DS Sketch:

I used 2 of Krista's images for my card:

_____________________________________

The challenge this week at A Day For Daisies is:
Use a ♥
The digi image I used is called My Boy
I colored it with Copic Markers.  Added some color to the Designer Paper.
Then cut out a heart from the bg paper and added it to the little girl's flower in her hair. 

_______________________________________________________

This Scrap Page, I designed for this week's Colour Q Challenge.
The fabby color combo:


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs - LORi 



11 comments:

Fiona said...

wow Lori...stunning cards especially the top one, I just love how you have coloured those SC images....beautiful.

have a good weekend.

Fi
x

Tracey McNeely said...

Lori I love all of your cards and your colourQ is gorgeous.

Vivi Casale said...

wow, they are all stunning!!!
xoxo

Arielle H Gordon said...

Gorgeous all around Lori! When I grow up I want to color as well as you! HUGS!

Loopylou. said...

Hiyah Lori!
sorry I am so late popping in on you hun but I've had a sicky bug :(
oh wow! you are soooo amazing hun, I absolutely love all of your creations on this post, both of your cards are stunning and you LO is so cute!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Mari said...

LOVE these cards! Your shading is fantastic (especially on the dress in the first one). Would you share your colors? Pretty please? :)

Kerri said...

amazing job love your cards!!

Lisa Elton said...

What wonderful work! Great projects love the colorQ LO!

Broni said...

Your cards are always gorgeous, Lori! I LOVE how you colored the "hug"!!

Unknown said...

Lori, stunning cards as usual, and its all your fault, I just had to go buy some of these gorgeous Saturated Canary images!!!! lol x

Colinda said...

WOW, Really love the colours and colouring from the first card!! So beautiful. Have a nice weekend, Colinda