Friday, February 10, 2012

A Day For Daisies - New Release

Happy Friday My Friends!

This has definitely been a week where leaning on my Lord and Savior has been a must. We have been walking through a storm the last few weeks and D-day is Monday.  God has given us a Strength, a Peace and Courage that could only come from Him.  I can't share much now, but please keep my us in your prayers on Monday.
We need God's Favor in a very important situation.
Thank you in advance for your love and prayers!

Okay, for a card...

Tammy of A Day For Daisies - has drawn a gorgeous new release for us to share..it's called Love Grows...

Bulb Window
Supplies:
Image: Bulb Window
 Copic Markers:
BG10, BG11, BG15, YG21,YG63YG95 and W1
Paper: MME Lost & Found Breeze
Cardstock PTI
Velvet  Ribbon SU!
Green Brads from Basic Grey

Thank you all for stopping by...I hope you have a fabulous day and a sensational weekend!

Blessings - LORi BOYD

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You will be in my thoughts Lori. In the meantime, I have to tell you how much I love your card. The colours are so vibrant and the way you showed that image gives it suoer eye appeal! May your God be with you on Monday. xxx

Berry said...

Stunning colours Lori just beautiful hugs Rebekah xx

Sue said...

Hi hun
a gorgeous card, awesome colour work, luv the embossed panel, fab design, luv the colours.
Will keep you in my thoughts hun, hope all turns out good for you. have lovely weekend, sue,x

Arielle H Gordon said...

This is really just an incredible card! Love the layout and the intense colors - LOOOOVE IT! Praying hard for you and your family... hope we get to talk soon! LOVE YA!

Tracy said...

Absolutely stunning Lori! The colors are so vibrant and I love the dotting technique you used around the image. So cool! :-) Hugs!

Cor* said...

Unsure of what lies ahead for you but just know that there are many of us thinking of you! Take Care. Keep laughing. Keep smiling. Keep inspiring !

Marlena M. said...

Your card has me speechless. What a great design and color.
I pray the Lord lead you,guide you, and give you peace.