Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Sister - DS40

Happy Thursday Mornin' Friends!

I have a new Deconstructed Sketch for you today.

One of the things I love about Jen's sketches is they are very versatile...what do I mean by that?  You can totally use the as layout sketches for your scrap pages as well and awesome card sketches.

This week's sketch is a perfect example of a great scrappy Sketch.
Here is my digital scrap page, featuring my 2 sweet baby girls, Hannah and Ella.

My Sister

These two are the sweetest friends.  It makes my heart smile to think of how well, they get along.  
Thank you Lord Jesus for my precious daughters and their love & friendship for each other.

I used My Memories software and several different kits from their kit collection.
You are welcome to grab my code in the sidebar, if you'd like a $10 discount on your own software and an additional $10 to spend on kits.  That's a cool deal and you will not be sorry you took the plunge and started digi scrappin'.  Memories and Photos are worth more than Gold to me...My Memories is Priceless~!

Be sure to hop over and join in the DS Fun and see what the other girls have done with the sketch!

Hugs - LORi BOYD

5 comments:

Jen Shults said...

This is great Lori! I love that you made a layout out of it! FANTASTIC idea!

Unknown said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this Lori!! You are really rocking the whole layout thing!! Beautiful work honey!! Xx

Berry said...

Stunning work Lori! Hugs Rebekah xx

Amy Sheffer said...

Awesome page, Lori! Love how you've translated this for scrapbooking!

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous layout Lori - sisters are precious :)