Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A post bustin' at the seams

Hold onto your hats...I have a lot of catching up to do! :o)

I haven't felt myself lately and although I still don't feel great (I've been fighting something very similar to food poisoning...icky) I have mustard up enough strength to post all the project that I fell terribly behind in posting!

So here goes, HOLD ON....


This page of my Silly Faced Jussie is for this week's Colour Q Challenge 125
I used My Memories Software and photos I took of Jussie this past May.
There is a code on my sidebar if you decide to purchase this software you will get $10 off and an additional $10 to spend on kits!! Yippppeeee!!
_______________________________________________________


This page is for this week's The Pink Elephant-TPE 136
The challenge theme is: Print It

While, Jussie and I shopped around and made funny faces, the other 3 little kids, colored their pages for a Summer Coloring Contest at Half-Priced Books (my husband's favorite store).  Once, I came back over and saw their pages I knew Ella's was the best of theirs, but once I saw hers on the wall with the many other submissions...I just had a feeling she was going to win.  She DID!! A few days later, we got a call from HPB and they let us know that Ella's page had been picked as their top winner and that she was welcome to come in and pick her gift card design (which she LOVED) and they would load it up with $ for Books!!
Although, she was fighting through a lot of pain that day, she had so much fun picking her books!
Thank You HPB!

________________________________________________________

Here are some A Day For Daisies cards...yep cards...I made 2.

This one on top was for the challenge (there are still time to enter HERE)

Cherry Blossoms

I actually printed off the pretty image and went to town, coloring it in a real-to-life cherry blossom colors...yikes...I had for gotten there was a color scheme...Oh, well, just means I have more to show:



________________________________________________________

This is my Colour Q Challenge DT Submission from last week's challenge
CQC124


I used My Memories software to create this digital scrap page of my Hannah.
She is a sweetie and so helpful.
I thank God for her daily!

_____________________

Well, I hope you have enjoyed my catching up post...hope you liked my creations!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!!

♥LORi BOYD

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE all of your wonderful creations Lori! I've been missing out on all of your marvelous work and inspiration...fixed that tonight, I'm your newest follower!! Hope you feel better soon ;)

Laura (sandytoz) said...

Beautiful stuff, Lori!
You've been busy!

Love, Laura