Thursday, September 27, 2012

ART on the Porch - DS71

Oh how exciting!
I am completely honored to have the opportunity to design this week's sketch at 
The Deconstructed Sketch
Thank You Jen!

I used the sketch to create another scrap page.
I used a photo of my youngest daughter, Ella.
The kids and I decided to take our art project (using a bubble art technique) outside...it ended up "spilling" over onto the porch...literally!
I enjoyed watching them have so much fun!


Here is the sketch I designed:

I hope you all like it and that you will hop over and join the fun this week!

Here are a few more photos of our ART on the Porch adventure:


Hope your day is blessed and full of smile!

♥LORi BOYD


"Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 19 Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. 20 Write them on the door frames of your houses and on your gates, 21 so that your days and the days of your children may be many in the land the Lord swore to give your ancestors, as many as the days that the heavens are above the earth."
Deut. 11:18-21

2 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

That is one rockin' sketch you came up with, Lori! And a fabulous page to go along with it! Such sweet photos!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable layout...love the outtakes too!! Thanks for giving us such a fabulous sketch to work with this week!!