Monday, September 17, 2012

TPE166 - Monochromatic

Howdy Y'all!

This week at The Pink Elephant the theme is Monochromatic



I used a photo of Eric and I taken by our precious daughter, Hannah, as we headed out on a date this weekend.  I used a mixture of digital scrapping elements and of course, My Memories software!

This weekend, Eric treated me to a concert by one of my favorites...DON WILLIAMS!!!

When I was in young we lived in Germany for 3.5 years.
My entire 4th grade year and all that summer long, I listened to my Daddy's Don Williams 8-track each night as I fell asleep.  Yep, I played it on my huge, over-sized stereo that took up the entire top on my tall dresser.  Aww, the memories! This weekend, new memories were made...my best friend held my hand and sang a couple of the Don Williams tunes he knew...it was wonderful!  Especially since, the would not be the concert of his choice, but he took me gladly and with a happy heart...kept looking over at me...smiling like he was Happy, because I was Happy...THAT is love!
Thank you Jesus for my loving husband, who isn't selfish, but selfless!



Big Hugs and Lots of Blessings- LORi BOYD 

2 comments:

Sonia said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!~ GREAT Job~!
Love it! Thanks for your inspiration.
-Sony
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Vicki G said...

Love your page sweetheart! AND I love your memories .....I remember Sunday Drives with my Dad, listening to Merle Haggar, Hank Williams and Charlie Pride on the 8 tracks! Wow those were the days!

Love ya lady!

VIcki