Thursday, September 20, 2012

Jamberry Nails - a review by Lori Boyd

UPDATE:  I loved them soooo much...I decided to sign up to be a consultant!! Yipppeeee YAY!!
Go HERE to order from my Launch Party!!!

My website is HERE!



So you've probably seen the new nail decor that everyone has been talking about
this summer & if you haven't, then get out from under that rock and take a peek...


I was recently offered a chance to use and review a set of Jamberry Nail Shields...
Hot Pink with White Polka Dots!!  I love Dots and now I love Jamberry Nails!
Jamberry Nails Consultant, Tammy Hoehler knows her stuff and is eager to help you make your purchase or even invite you to join her fast growing team.

I admit I was a bit scared to start the application process.  Afraid it would be too time consuming or difficult.  Nervous I would mess up and waste them, but not...much easier than I expected!

It's a pretty simple process.

Here are the steps:
1. Wash Hands or Feet
2. Push cuticles back
3. Rub a cotton ball of nail remover over your nails.
(This step is important as it gets rid of any oil on your nail and allows the shields to adhere stronger.)
4. Cut your shield in half.
5. Heat with hair dryer...aprrox. 10 seconds
6. Push the shield well against your nail.
7. Reheat if necessary, then push some more.
8. Trim excess shield.
9. Using a filer, file in a downward motion. to finish off the edges!
and
Voila!!

Here are my piggies:
Ignore the bone-y vein-y white feet. Hee hee!! I forgot to even apply lotion before the photos...Oh well, I wouldn't be me, if I didn't forget something! :o)

I took this photo, trying to camouflage the whiteness & those bones and veins.
It worked a little so I made a banner for Tammy using different colors of nails I found on her website.

There is honestly a color, a design for any and every occasion. No Joke!


If you love what you see and you want to order a pack for yourself let me know
and I can get Tammy hook you up!
I'd love to take up an order...so order away!
Here is my FACEBOOK PARTY EVENT


 Thank you Tammy for my fun dotted shields!
It was fun!

Have a wonderful day!

♥LORi BOYD

3 comments:

custom stickers said...

Nice designs colors are also well. I love these stickers

Linny said...

Brilliant! love them.Linda x

Stacey Schafer said...

love Jamberry nails:)