Thursday, September 20, 2012

Deconstructed Sketch 70 - Donna

Our Sweet Leader, Jen Shults asked if any of us girls wanted to do a sketch. YAY!
Soooo our wonderful sketch hostess this week at The Deconstructed Sketch is...
the one and only, so kind and sweet, super talented, friend of mine

I had such fun incorporating her fabulous sketch into a scrap page.
See...

I snapped this photo of Hannah last weekend.  We were on our way to visit my Granny (who turns 95 on the 25th), Hannie picked Gran some wildflowers on the side of the road!




Here is Donna's fun sketch:

I hope you find time to join us this week!

You can see the other girls creations here.

Have a wonderful day!
♥LORi

2 comments:

Crestajune said...

What a wonderful page! And a beautiful picture of a beautiful girl! Have a fantastic day, Lori!

Unknown said...

Oh Lori....WOW!! I LOVE how you did this! Your layout looks amazing and Hannah looks so beautiful!! Thanks for turning my sketch into something so gorgeous!! Xx