Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Seven Pounds


Oh My Goodness!! Have you seen Will Smith's new movie Seven Pounds? Eric has been trying to get me to watch it with him for about a week now...the first time we tried I fell asleep about 15 minutes into it, the second time I think I fell asleep again, the third attempt, I ended up getting a call and a few texts and by the time I quit with the phone Poor Eric had gone to bed. Tonight he said, "I really want to watch this movie with you." So I sat down, thinking ok let's get this over with so we can move on. Oh My Goodness!! I cried so hard. I mean blubbering, snotty, ridiculous, can't catch my breathe crying (in fact when I went to brush my teeth just now I had little pieces of tissue on my eye lids) and Eric held my hand so tightly and kept saying,"I love you." I have lots a thoughts on this movie, many things I could share, but I won't in case some of you haven't seen it. So if you need a good gut wrenching, heart pounding, overly emotional, tear jerker then go see it or as we did download it from Graboid. WOW!! It was good but as I told Eric I would never be able to sit through that again!!!!
Bravo Will!!

2 comments:

Tina said...

I want to see this movie....BAAAD. I adore Will Smith so much so I named one of my triplets Will.

I am looking forward to seeing this.

Bekki B said...

Oops! I didn't know till just know that you did a review...I just did one and I wasn't as moved as you. I didn't cry, but I might could have. Maybe 'cause I was a little prepared the way you and Jamie talked. I didn't like it though. Sorry, Tina...but to each his own.