Thursday, April 30, 2009

TPE - Bleach Technique

I am excited to be this week's Tu-Tu Tutorial designer at
The Pink Elephant
My tutorial is more like a technique. It is Stamping with Bleach.
Here are the 2 cards I made as samples.

Supplies:
Stampin' Up! Stamp Set: "Bronc Buster"
Stampin' Up! Card Stock: More Mustard, Basic Black and Pixie Pink
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Paisley

Supplies:
SU! Stamp Set: Upsy Daisy
SU! Card Stock: Pink Pirouette, Basic Black, Whisper White and Pixie Pink

Be sure to head over to TPE for all the details.

3 comments:

Christine said...

I love this technique. Going to be giving it a try!

Blessings,
Christine

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful cards Lori, I LOVE this technique!!

Thanks for the fun challenge, Jennifer :)

Bekki B said...

I can't wait to try this! Beautiful cards, Lo!