Sunday, May 17, 2009

TPE- Challenge #15


Hi everyone!! Good Monday morning to you all!!! I am excited to announce this week's challenge at The Pink Elephant. It's a Theme Challenge and the them is Monograms or Letters!!! Woo Hoo!! I have been waiting for this challenge...it's one of my favs!!! I came up with it in honor of Bekki B. She made a really cute Monogram card and I cased it!!!
Thanks for the inspiration Bekki!!!

Stamp Set: Stampin' Up! Defining Alphabet
Card Stock: Regal Rose, Basic Black and Very Vanilla
Designer Paper: The paper Studio (from Hobby Lobby) and SU! Rockabilly (1 1/4" Circle)
Accessories and Tools: Stampin' Up! Regal Rose Ribbon, SU! Punches: 1 1/4" , 1 3/8" and Scallop Circle
Stamp Set: Stampin' Up! Lovely letters Alphabet
Card Stock: Old Olive, Basic Black and Whisper White
Designer Paper: SU! Rockabilly (1 1/4" Circle)
Accessories and Tools: Stampin' Up! Punches: 1 1/4" , 1 3/8" Squares and Misc. B&W Gingham Ribbon

12 comments:

Bex said...

I love how striking both of these cards are! Fabulously luxurious!

DebsCraft said...

Hi :)
Love your blog, so many wonderful projects and ideas ♥
Debs x

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

Just gorgeous! Both cards are the best!

Debs said...

Hi I love them both but really love the black and white one. that backing paper is gorgeous.
Debs

LeAnne said...

Oh, these are beautiful....I have wanted those Lovely Letters for a while, but just couldn't justify them....but you may have convinced me!
LeAnne

Annie said...

Fabulous cards Lori - my favourite is the black. So elegant.

Ann xxx

Trudi said...

Loved this challenge Lori and I love your cards, so simple yet elegant. I especially love that toile paper!

Bekki B said...

Thanks for casing my card!!! I am so flattered! I am excited about this challenge and hope I can up with something cool!!!

Kim Robin Hicks said...

LOVE the toile card. That is just beautiful! I'll be casing that one for sure!

Unknown said...

Absolutely lovely, Lovely.

Terri said...

They are beautiful! Great job, as usual!

Marie said...

These are fabulous!! Love them both!