Saturday, July 4, 2009

Bee Crafty Challenge 8 "Things with Wings"

Yippee!!! It's the 4th of July, so Happy Day to you all!!!

It's also
Bee Crafty Challenge #8
"Things With Wings"

I am so excited to have been asked to design for
Merrigan
at Bee Crafty!
Her designs are right up my alley!! Wow, they are just adorable!!
The image I used is "Whimsical Girl and Bird"
I hope all of you will find time to hop over and join in the fun!!

Don't forget to check out the other Design Team members creations!!

6 comments:

Bee said...

I'm extremely pleased to have you on my DT, this card is just gorgeous. A very talented lady :)
- Bee Crafty

Cindy Haffner said...

Just so darn cute!!!

Unknown said...

So, so precious! Love that pink-green combo. :)

Sheri Gilson said...

Very cute card Lori! Love the pink & green combo.

Lara said...

What an adorable image! Congratulations on the new DT!!!

6 wacky women said...

Adorable card, Lori.
Congrats on the DT spot!!

Karen x