Friday, July 23, 2010

Inspiration Post - Lori Boyd


Good Friday Morning all you Crafty Friends!

I am happy today to bring you a little inspiration from DCRU here at  
A Crafty Little Place!

Today, I am showcasing a few of my favorite DCRU things...


I happen to love all the papers Claudia stocks the shelves with, the paper 
collection I picked for my card today is:

 _________________

Have you seen these adorable flowers by Prima?


Believe me they are even more beautiful in person!!!
 ____________

Want to add something super sweet to your card?

Candy Dots are the perfect treat.

 They come in a variety of colors...Look HERE!!
_______________________
 
 And what a perfect topping to your card...a Puddle Jumper:


Hope you feel inspired!!!

1 comment:

Cindy Groh said...

Adorable image and card. Job well done.