Friday, August 27, 2010

A Little Break...

...or should I say sprain!!  I need to take a very short term break and I didn't want any of you to think I had went missing!!

Hannah was playing in her 1st soccer game of the season early this week and took a nasty tumble!!
She ended up in the ER and was diagnosed with a Grade 2 Sprain, torn ligament and bleeding around the Sprain. She is unable to walk as of right now.  She is normally a HUGE help to me with the 4 Little Ones, so with her down....Well I am beside myself to say the least and acting as her nurse!!

Here are a few things to keep in mind until I return:

TODAY is the All That Scraps Release and you are 
gonna LOVE all the cuteness being showcased HERE!!!

August 1 is Claudia and Company's September Release..See you then!!

Hugs-

9 comments:

AGohl said...

Hope she heals fast!

Piali said...

Oh no!!
Sending lots of healing wishes and hugs to Hannah! Hope she recover soooooooon!
Take care.

Shelby Goolsby said...

I will pray for a speedy recovery for Hannah and extra strength to keep you going.
Hugs,
Shelby

~*Joni said...

Lori, you know I love you and wish Hannah a speedy recovery! But I am also giggling that we always seem to have a camera around to capture these memorable moments! Bless her heart for being such a tough little lady, you've done a wonderful job with your daughter!! HUGS!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Oh Lori so sorry to here about poor Hannah. Hang in there and hope to see you soon. I will miss all your wonderful inspiration.

Kimmarie Baker said...

Poor Hannah... sounds so painful! I hope she feels better soon. Take care.

Angela said...

Hope Hannah is back on her feet in no time!!! I also have my camera with me at all times too!! Xxx

Sheri Gilson said...

Wishing Hannah a speedy recovery!!

ThePurplePlace said...

Oh...I am sorry!! Please give Hannah a hug and let her know all the crafts gals are thinking of her!

Hoping she bounces back very quickly.

Hugs for MOM too!!!

:)
LISA