Thursday, July 21, 2011

Lollipop Family - DS11

This is my 2nd post today.
If you are looking for Mo's Blog Hop please scroll to the post below or click HERE!!
Thanks so much!!


Hi Everyone!

Are you ready for another super fabulous Jen Sketch!?!?
I knew you would be!!
The Deconstructed Sketch
You can find all the details of the current challenge HERE!

I used a new, never before seen Lollipop Image called
Lollipop Family 1
This image will be available in the shop on the 1st of August!!

I love this Pink Paislee Hometown Paper!

I hope you all will join us for a super fabulous Deconstructed Sketch!!

For Mo's Digital Pencil Blog Hop...please scroll down to the next post!

Hugs & Blessings -
LORi BOYD

A Fun Giveaway
I also wanted to share with you a giveaway on my friend, Terri's blog.
She makes really nice Wooden Blocks with personal photos on them.

You can find her blog here and all you have to do to be eligible to win a wooden block of your own is follow her blog! You have to hurry though...her giveaway ends FRIDAY!!

3 comments:

Arielle H Gordon said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!!! Love that paper, too!

Kathy Martin said...

So darn SWEET! That house paper is perfect for the background! :)

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Oh my gosh, I love this DP and how perfect for this image. So sweet. It really pops off the screen, I breezed through the other DT's projects to get to yours as fast as possible. Too beautiful.