Thursday, October 20, 2011

By Lori Designs - Lil' Ghost Peek

Howdy Y'all!!!
I just realized this post had not gone live!!
Yikes....
_____________________________

Yay...It's Tuesday!!
Tuesdays mean BLD and CQC for me here on my blog.

Each week we have a post at By LORi Designs that is packed
full of inspiration from my wonderful and super talented DT Girls!
This week is no exception - - You can find the post HERE.

Each Tuesday I also play along with my Colour Q teammates and use Arielle's fabulous color combos to inspire my card/project!
These are this week's colors:

This week, I used one of my images from By LORi Designs,
one of my new Halloweeny images...Puddle Jumper Lil' Ghost Peek.
She is missing her brother Boo, but she is still ready to wish your lil' sweetie a Happy Halloween! 



After I made this I realized it would work for the sketch over at Card Patterns, so I have entered it into that challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs-LORi

Please consider helping Katie & her Family with your donation


Photobucket

11 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

LOVE this card! Great how you used the ribbon and that ghost is sooooo adorable! :)

Jenny said...

Awww...what a spook-tacular card - super sweet!

pothys said...

Marvelous sarees cool designs and print in work of saree i love all Silk saree!!!
by Revathi

Mette said...

This is a really gorgeous halloween card. So fresh and colourful. Love it

Hugs, Mette

Jane said...

way too cute!! xxx

whoistracy said...

Just too adorable! I love the embossing in the background. And who can resist this sweet image? So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

Kristii said...

Oh my goodness!!! What an absolutely adorable card!! I love the embossed background, the colorful ribbon stripes and the sweet little ghost just makes it perfect!!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Patterns!

babar said...

The addition of ribbon at back of sketch give superb look to simple card.
loyalty cards printing
PVC cards

zaras said...

cute dress and cool colors! Love the Dress! by Theee

sundari said...

Wow Crystal totally amazing dress love everything about it! by Theeeeee

Hanthana said...

really awesome.priyanka looks beautiful.... by revathi