Monday, November 21, 2011

The Pink Elephant 126 - Giving Thanks

Thankful
I am so loving my software by My Memories!
It is so easy and really a lot of fun, so when it came to creating something for TPE that displayed something I am thankful for...I knew it HAD to be a scrap page of my 6 Little Reasons.
If you have ever wanted to try digital scrapping, then THIS is the software for you!
Super Easy to download, way easy to get started...I can't tell you how nervous I was about giving it a try!
I normally have trouble when it comes to reading directions and I was able to get it going with no problem at all!

I'd LOVE for you to be able to create digital scrap pages!

Here is my code for My Memories Suite:

USE my Code: STMMMS16690 to receive $10 off the software, and another $10 off the store.




Hi TPE Friends!


We hope you had a great weekend!
This week's theme at TPE is
Giving Thanks

(Just create a card, project, scrap page, 
anything you are thankful for, 
whatever you

like with a Thankful Theme)
We all have so much to be thankful for and we are certainly very thankful
that you all stop by week after week and join in the TPE Fun!
Thank you very much!!

While all the TPE Girls enjoy a little break this week...they
have left you some thankful goodies to inspire!!

Have a great Thanksgiving to all who will be celebrating!
To all who will not be celebrating...Have a Great Week!!
Big Hugs and Happy Day - LORi BOYD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous family :-) Love this layout Lori!