Thursday, February 9, 2012

Deconstructed Sketch w/ A Day For Daisies & Mo's Digital Pencil



It's Thursday... a day for...The Deconstructed Sketch
Jen has designed another fabulous sketch for us to use.
I used A Day For Daisies January Club Kit image:
I Am A Princess

as the main focal point of my card.
Colored her with Copic Markers. 
A adhered her a top an arrangement of lovely 
My Mind's Eye 6x6 Designer Paper Pad - Honey Cake. 

©Tammy Thompson

I hope you liked the card and that you will make time to join us this week!
________________________________


I have another treat for you...

This is To Grammy's, one of Mo Manning's newly released images.
You can find more Mo images at Mo's Digital Pencil.
I colored her with Copic Markers, Paper pieced her 
sweet jacket (added a dab of shading with my Copics).
Added a little sentiment...Love You Bunches from By LORi Designs

©MaurieJManning


I sure hope you enjoyed my cards and that you a have a fabulous day!!

Blessings - LORi BOYD
___________________________________

12 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous cards ♥
I especially love the first one♥

Mette said...

These are just glorious projects. Love your colours and papers. Stunning.

Huggles, Mette

Candace said...

Gorgeous cards, Lori!!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Lori, these are so stinkin' cute. Your coloring is just amazing. :)

Amy Sheffer said...

These are just too, too cute, Lori! Your coloring is amazing! Love the paper pieced coat, too!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Both cards are stunning, Lori! Love the colors and paper piecing too!

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

I'm simply in love with the little dotty look around your images! Your designs really show off the images too! Your paper piercing looks fabulous with the little stitch marks. You are a real trend setter! Thanks for sharing. So glad I subscribed.
Hugs
Tammy Louise

Jen Shults said...

Love these Lori. I really like the soft stippling behind the image of the princess... she's adorable. and that going to Grandma's image is a MUST have!

Vivi Casale said...

gorgeous cards.. your coloring is stunning!
love the fairy.. so cute!
and Mo`s image, gosh.. adorable!
xoxo

Arielle H Gordon said...

Oh, your cards are always so gorgeous [happy sigh]... love the ethereal look of the ADFD card - SO PERFECT! And I really love all the details of the Mo card...WOW!

Mary Brockway said...

Gosh, Lori! Your coloring is so whimsical!!! It always makes me smile :-) Thanks so much for sharing!!!

xox

Shannon White said...

Wowzers! Are these Ever Fabulous! 8-) Love the Sweet Darling images and your Wonderful coloring! Wow! Thanks so much for the inspiration! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon