Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Sweet Little Dude - DS65

Happy Thursday Everyone and Welcome to The Deconstructed Sketch - DS65

I designed another scrap page using Jen's cool sketch:
I flipped the sketch on it's side and used a photograph of my oldest son, Landon.
He had just gotten slimmed and hosed off at our church's 4th of July picnic. 
The sentiment from Mye de Leon's digi scrap kit, Atta Boy is very fitting...he is a sweet little dude.
I used Zoe Pearn's papers from her digi kit, The Sweetest Thing.

Have a wonderful day!

Blessings- LORi BOYD

3 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling layout of Landon!! Love the colors and your take on this weeks sketch!!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

So gorgeous Lori! Love the details and the cute piccy :)

Unknown said...

LOVE this layout Lori!! The colours are just perfect! Xx