Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Deconstructed Sketch - DS135 (Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps)

Howdy Ya'll and Happy Thursday!

Today, me and my 6 Little Ones are enjoying our day at our home school co-op!

Before we headed out, I posted this post...which includes a brand new sketch
 from the talented, Jen Shults!


We, Deconstructed Girls, are showcasing the super fabulous company, 
Kraftin' Kimmie, this week!
Each of of have used a brand new, just released stamp!
You can find the January Release HERE at Kraftin' Kimmie!
I used Once Upon a Time 4 stamp set!

Here is this week's sketch:

You can find all the details of this challenge, along with the amazing creations 
by the Deconstructed Design Team, HERE at The Deconstructed Sketch blog!!

We sure hope you play along with us!

Blessings - Lori Boyd

5 comments:

Lori Turner said...

Awwww...this is so adorable, Lori! This sketch is funky! I might have to give it a whirl! WTG!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE how you did her dress! Gorgeous! Beautiful card Lori :)

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE I love your Beautiful creation!

Muffins and Lace said...

So cute.

Crestajune said...

Beautiful card, Lori! Awesome coloring! Have a wonderful day!