Thursday, March 6, 2014

DS141-Capture Life


Time for another sketch from:
http://deconstructingjen.com/category/the-deconstructed-sketch/
This week's sketch:

I flipped the sketch and designed a digital scrap page 
using a photograph of my oldest son, Landon
Yesterday, was his 11th birthday (11, oh my...time is flying by), so 
it was only fitting that today's page feature him as the star!
Landon is such a kind, considerate, respectful and obedient child.
We are blessed by him!
Thank you, Father God, for this amazing gift!

I used a kit Document Life 
that I purchased from Pixels & Company

I sure would love to have you hop over, check out the details 
of the challenge and join in the fun!

You can do just that and see what the other Deconstructed Girls designed by clicking HERE.

Blessings - Lori 

2 comments:

Crestajune said...

What a wonderful layout! It is just perfect in every way. Have a fabulous day, Lori!

Unknown said...

I just observed your blogging site by searching for financial spread betting on Google. Cardsharing ServerBut I haven't seen any content about that on right here?